As the Social Media Marketing Manager, your main focus would be to manage all Social Media channels, develop email campaigns, analyse and report on performance and generate new marketing ideas. Ideally you will have a strong marketing background with some creative design skills.
- Develop content across all existing Social Media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Pinterest, Tumblr)
- Manage email campaigns - create and design, find content and evaluate performance
- Manage any paid activity through social channels
- Report to senior management on performance
- Quadruple our current followership over the next 3 months by:
- Gain more followers and engagement across existing social media platforms, particularly Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Increase number of newsletter subscribers and newsletter open rates
- Nurture relationships with existing social media followers through use of engaging content - measured through comments and likes of posts on Instagram, shares, comments and likes on Facebook, repins on pinterest, retweets, mentions and favourites on Twitter and reblogs and likes on Tumblr
- Promote our brand message in a positive, fashion forward manner
To achieve this, you will:
- Manage all aspects of social media marketing
- Perform regular analysis of growth and interactions
- Liaise with senior management to discuss impact of campaigns on sales and website traffic
- Explore and develop new marketing channels
- Create and maintain good relationships with social media influencers
- Must have outstanding written communication skills.
- Must have experience of marketing a similar or comparable service or product
- Must have a track record of creating value through marketing - ideally fashion and/or retail e-commerce
- Good knowledge of growing a web presence and maximising conversions
- Practical knowledge of using social media to support web presence
- Image editing skills (Photoshop or similar) would be ideal
- Must be able to work independently but also collaborate frequently with other members of the team
This position offers a very good opportunity to be creative and self-directed and to have a real input in developing an emerging African Fashion brand.
The role is for an initial 3 month contract with potential to go permanent based on performance. You will be working in our London offices. However, the role may suit someone who needs to work from home or who is based outside of London/UK.
Please send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line - Social Media Manager Ref:002
Application Deadline 28th November 2015