We're looking for a highly organised intern with lots of initiative and a passion for fashion!
- General admin: website updates, order processing etc.
- Inventory management
- Liaising with suppliers and researching potential new designers for our platforms
- Customer support: processing telephone orders, managing returns and exchanges and seeking customer feedback
- Work closely with the Social Media and Marketing Managers
- Strong interest in fashion and e-commerce
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Pays attention to detail
- Self-motivated with lots of initiative
- Able to contribute new ideas
This is a 3-month unpaid internship, with a minimum 3 day a week commitment (9am-5pm) based in our London office. There is potential for a full-time paid position offered on completing the internship.
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Intern.